to the Munich Greeter!
You’re planning a trip to Munich – either for private fun or on a business trip?
And you would love to meet a local and get to know the “real” city?
Munich is always worth a visit – even more, when you are interested in hidden places, sights off the beaten track and everyday life in the city.
That’s what we Munich Greeters are all about: We welcome guests from all around the world as friends, not as tourist guides. We give time and attention to your individual interests, talk to you about the daily life while strolling around our neighbourhood and can help you with questions regarding the public transportation.
That way, you get to know a side of the town which normally is not mentioned in guidebooks. Additionally, you can profit from useful insider tips. And all that is free of charge!
Of course, we Munich Greeters also gain from our commitment. Conversations with visitors from all around the world are always interesting and inspiring. As those dialogues are so important to us, we can only greet individual visitors, couples or friends travelling together (max. 6 persons).
Getting curious? We are already looking forward to your visit!
Here are the Greeter core values at a glance:
1) Greeters are volunteers, a friendly face for those visiting a city/destination.
2) Greeters welcome individuals and may serve small groups of up to six people.
3) Meeting a Greeter is free of charge.
4) Greeter programs are open to all – non-discriminatory.
5) Greeter programs support sustainability.
6) Greeter programs create a mutually enriching opportunity for cultural exchange, create links between ordinary people in creating a better world.
Comments are closed.